Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Death right around my corner

Last year, cloose to the end of the year, a death had occured around the corner of my house. It was a random situation that no one would have ever suspected. The Person that was murdered was close to someone I had known. See I was in my home getting in the bed because there was school the next day. All of a sudden I hear gun shots. It was a boy sitting on the porch with his friend who had gotten shot in the head. The people who shot him shot him because they wanted the drugs, cash, and everything else he had within his pockets. One person shouted out shoot him shoot him, or else he will go back and tell the cops. On this night a life was lost. On this night a life was taken due to someone's greed and want. On this night a deaf that didn't have to occur occured. Because of this night a change occured. I believe that this change was for the better, because there are now more actions of precaution, everybody is more aware, and people now know what to do in-order to live in a safer environment.


...........PEOPLE SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE PRECAUTION AND BE AWARE OF MORE SITUATIONS BEFOR SOMETHING HAPPENS NOT, this is our ticket and way of saving more lives in what most people feel are unsafe environments............................

No comments:

Post a Comment